Exciting features to get kids excited about God’s Word
The name CLUB 119 reflects the heart of Psalm 119 to teach third- through sixth-grade boys and girls the importance of memorizing the truth of God’s Word so they can know Christ and how to follow Him in their daily lives. Our goal is that many of today’s young people will become tomorrow’s church leaders. CLUB 119 is the program that trains the leaders of tomorrow — today.
CLUB 119 is equipped with a variety of dynamic tools to accomplish this mission:
– A simple, four-year Bible memory system (100 verses each year!!) that teaches children that life’s ultimate purpose and joy is a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
– Weekly meetings that expose children to the gospel message, Scripture memory, Bible study, awards, team-oriented games and gut-busting fun.
– Music CDs that teach and reinforce all the Bible verses each year.
Evangelism and discipleship go hand in hand in our third- through sixth-grade program. By the time completed, each boy and girl will have:
– Learned and reviewed approximately 400 verses.
– Consider the importance and meaning of the verses memorized with an adult leader who loves Jesus and His Word..
– Regularly hear and read the gospel message.
– Discovered the Bible’s response to questions like “How does God want me to live my life?” and memorized back up these answers.
– Learned how to share the truths of God’s Word to help others hear the Good News of Jesus Christ.